Contraflam Structure sets new standards in the design of transparent fire protection as a patented flush "butt-joint glass solution" without vertical frame profiles reaching up to EI120. The floor-to-ceiling glazing resembles a continuous, uninterrupted glass wall only jointed with silicone – almost like one large piece of glass – allowing the building to be flooded with natural daylight without any compromise on safety. It is adapted to the static requirements for partitions and walls and tested to reach high impact resistance and line-loads.
- Symmetrical butt-joint fire protection
- For interior and exterior applications
- 1(B)1 impact safety resistance (EN 12600)
- Dimensions up to 3900mm height
- Portrait and landscape applications tested
- Corners without frame profiles (90°–180°)
- Excellent acoustic insulation properites
- Many design and comfort options
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 30 VETROGARD RC4 Climalit
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 30 VETROGARD RC3 Climalit
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 30 VETROGARD RC2 Climalit
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 90
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 60
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 30
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.