Contraflam Lite is a single-chamber fire-resistant glass containing an intumescent interlayer. In the event of fire, it offers partial heat insulation in addition to a high-performance reduction of radiant heat transmission. Contraflam Lite is ideal for the creation of safer separation distances from combustible materials and for the minimization of the harmful effects of radiant heat on escaping occupants.
- Symmetrical EW fire protection from 30 to 120 minutes
- Also available as EI15 for special applications
- Available as butt-joint, laminated and insulated glazing
- Solution for large sizes and surface areas
- High light transmission values of up to 86%
- Symmetrical 1(B)1 impact resistance (EN 12600)
- Easy, secure handling and installation
Our IFTS fire resistance testing laboratory is ISO 17025 accredited to a number of European, North American and International standards.
There are no downloads for your current selection.
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.