Uninterrupted views via butt-joint glazing
Contraflam Structure sets new standards in the design of transparent fire protection. It is a patented flush butt-joint glass solution without vertical frame profiles that ensures fire-resistive properties for up to 120 minutes. The benefits of daylighting, from increased productivity to better health, are easily achieved with this fire resistant glazing system.
Contraflam Structure, with its floor to ceiling capabilities, most closely resembles a continuous, uninterrupted glass wall only jointed with silicone – almost like one large piece of glass. Once again, Vetrotech products do not require a compromise between aesthetics and safety. It is adapted to the static requirements for partitions and walls, and tested to reach high impact resistance and line loads.
- Symmetrical butt-joint fire protection
- Impact safety resistance (CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. II)
- UL-listed up to 138-1/2” height (exposed area)
- Benefit of maximum of light with less framing
- Corners without frame profiles (90°–180°)
- For interior and exterior applications
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
- Many design and comfort options
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 60 & 120
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 120
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE 60 IGU
VETROTECH FIRE RATING SYSTEMS
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.