BARRIER TO HEAT (ASTM E-119; NFPA 251)
Did you know that fire can be completely insulated to keep secured areas almost unharmed? Fire-resistive glass compartmentalizes fire to prevent it from spreading while ensuring a safe evacuation.
Contraflam ⎯ often imitated, never equaled ⎯ is a single- or multi-chamber fire-resistant glass containing an environmentally friendly intumescent interlayer. In the event of fire, it offers full heat insulation for the compartmentalization of fire.
- UL-listed range for up to 180 minutes
- Symmetrical impact safety rating (CPSC 1201 Cat. II; 1(C)1 EN 12600)
- Available as butt-joint, laminated and insulated glazing
- Easy, secure handling and installation
- UV stability / Durability Extended exposure time of 5000 hrs UV versus normative 2000 hrs* (*EN ISO 12543-4).
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.