BUTT-JOINT FIRE-RESISTANT GLAZING SYSTEM
Contraflam Structure sets new standards in the design of transparent fire protection as the original flush "butt-joint glass solution" without vertical frame profiles reaching up to EI120.
- Durable. More than 2.5 times the normative UV stability
- Symmetrical butt-joint fire protection
- For interior and exterior applications
- Portrait and landscape applications tested
- Corners without frame profiles (90°–180°)
- Filigran and slimmer silicone joints
- Excellent acoustic insulation properites
The floor-to-ceiling glazing resembles a continuous, uninterrupted glass wall only jointed with silicone – almost like one large piece of glass – allowing the building to be flooded with natural daylight without any compromise on safety. It is adapted to the static requirements for partitions and walls and tested to reach high impact resistance and line-loads.
Discover the new variants of our butt-joint fire resistant glass range.