Stop flames, smoke and hot, toxic gases
Did you know that most fatalities resulting from fires are caused by smoke inhalation? With E-class fire-resistant glass, you make sure that openings due to early breakage or melting of the glass don’t risk people’s lives.
Unlike float, wired or standard tempered glass, PYROSWISS the first, clear fire-resistant safety glass in the market ⎯ can symmetrically withstand high thermal stress and prevent early breakage due to its specially high tempering.
- Wire-free, clear fire-resistance up to 60 minutes
- Symmetrical 1(C)1 or 1(B)1 impact resistance
- Available as laminated and insulated glazing
- Easy, secure handling and installation
Produced by the joint-venture of Corning Inc. and Saint-Gobain, Keralite is a fully code compliant UL-listed fire protective glass-ceramic able to resist high temperature and thermal shock up to 180 minutes. This cost effective and sustainable "wire-free" fire-rated glass ceramic is ideal for fire windows and fire door vision-lites.
- Largest tested dimensions in the market
- Keralite Select for the lowest haze and sharpest view
- Hose-stream tested
- Available as filmed or laminated safety glass
- Exterior double glazing available
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.