VDS® Fire-Rated Hollow Metal Partition
- Wide array of hardware and design options for any budget or application
- Can match non-rated hollow metal frames/sidelites
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- Easy assembly and installation
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Symmetrical fire protection, with the same fire ratings for both sides of the opening
VDS Hollow Metal doors, partitions, and window frames work with fire-rated glazing products to provide a fire-protective framing solutions with maximum design and budget flexibility. Entire code-approved fire-rated systems are manufactured in the USA, with an innovative put-together design similar in assembly and installation as traditional non-rated storefront assemblies.
Structurally robust with a commercial look, VDS Hollow Metal Doors & Frames are available in widely used design configurations allowing for consistent appearance when matching other non-rated hollow metal frames and side lites throughout the building. Non-temperature rise hollow metal frames are available for 20, 45, 60 and 90-minute fire ratings, when glazed with our Keralite monolithic products, Keralite Ultra, Pyroswiss and Contraflam 45 products.