VDS® Fire-Protective Partition
- Slim, modern profile
- For interior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- Easy assembly and installation—clipped or welded
- Slim sight-line profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- EPD/HPD available
- Larger spanning capability for maximum free area allowing for better view and higher light transmission
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Symmetrical fire protection, with the same fire ratings for both sides of the opening
The VDS Protective framing system brings together engineered steel curtain walls, doors, partitions, and window frames with fire-rated glazing products to provide a fire-resistive framing solutions with complete design flexibility. Entire code-approved fire-rated systems are manufactured in the USA, with an innovative put-together design similar in assembly and installation as traditional non-rated storefront and curtain wall assemblies.
The system’s trademark streamlined look, clean lines and tight tolerances, in conjunction with our Keralite monolithic products, Keralite Ultra, Pyroswiss and Contraflam 45 products, give VDS Protective its industry-leading edge.
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.