VDS® Fire-Protective Door
Fire-protective door with maximum possible vision area
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- Design assistance available to ensure code compliance
- Multiple hardware options available
- Easy installation of welded frames and door panels
- Factory pre-assembled and pre-hung to ensure operational hardware
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Symmetrical fire protection, with the same fire ratings for both sides of the opening
VDS Protective Doors work with fire-rated glazing products and framing systems to provide a fire-protective door. With slim profiles, clean lines and tight tolerances, VDS Protective Doors also provide the maximum vision area possible for fire rated doors. These fire-rated door assemblies showcase maximum flexibility with hardware and color options, and complete our fully insulated VDS Protective and Hollow Metal framing systems where doors are desired.
All doors and door-frames are welded, assembled and operationally tested before leaving the factory to ensure that all hardware will operate as intended on the job site.