VDS® BLAST-RESISTANT PARTITIONS
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- Easy assembly and installation—clipped or welded
- Slim sight-line profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- Larger spanning capability for maximum free area allowing for better view and higher light transmission
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
Vetrotech’s framing system bring together engineered steel curtain walls, doors, partitions, and window frames with fire-rated and high-security glazing products to provide a fire-rated and blast-resistant framing solutions with complete design flexibility. Entire code-approved fire-rated systems are manufactured in Auburn, Washington, with an innovative put-together design similar in assembly and installation as traditional non-rated storefront and curtain wall assemblies.
VDS products—Resistive and Hollow Metal—are also available with blast-resistant options for when the highest level of protection is needed against terroristic or other explosive threats. These highly secure products are unique, and Vetrotech can work with architects and consultants to determine the right combination to address the risk scenario.
Structurally robust with a streamlined look, clean lines and tight tolerances that enable longer and higher spans.