VDS® BLAST-RESISTANT DOOR
- For interior and exterior applications
- for USA and Canada
- Easy installation of welded frames and door panels
- Slim sight-line profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- Design assistance available to ensure code compliance
- Multiple hardware options available
- Factory pre-assembled and pre-hung to ensure operational hardware
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Symmetrical fire protection, with the same fire ratings for both sides of the opening
VDS Doors work with fire-rated and high-security glazing products and VDS framing systems to provide a fire-rated and high-security door. Structurally robust with a streamlined look, clean lines and tight tolerances, VDS Doors also provide the maximum vision area possible for fire-rated and high-security doors. These door assemblies showcase narrow stiles and rails and complete our fully insulated VDS systems where doors are desired.
Blast-resistant options are available for when the highest level of protection is needed against terroristic or other explosive threats. These highly secure products are unique, and Vetrotech can work with architects and consultants to determine the right combination to address the risk scenario.
All doors and door-frames are welded, assembled and operationally tested before leaving the factory to ensure that all hardware will operate as intended on the job site.