Polygard Attack offers a thinner and lighter option compared to the equivalent Vetrogard Attack product. This is achieved by using polycarbonate (PC) within the laminated security glass composition. As a result, it is possible to reduce up to 40% of the thickness and up to 50% of the weight compared to glass-only solutions with a similar classification. This solution is ideal for applications where higher resistances than P8B is needed. It can be used for interior as well as exterior applications, and in combination with fire-resistance or other functionalities.
- Stronger, lighter and thinner due to polycarbonate
- Higher light transmission due to its thinness
- Certified to EN 356
- Higher resistance possible on request
- Standard sizes up to 2000 x 3000 mm
- Up to 3700 mm on a project-by-project basis
- Countless combinations possible
POLYGARD RC2-AP / P8B
Photograph by Peter Cook
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.