Contraflam is a single or multi-chamber fire-resistant glass made of tempered safety glass and sealed to be completely moisture-resistant. The chambers are filled with an environmentally friendly, transparent and UV-stable alkaline silicate based chemical mixture which reacts in the event of fire. This intumescent interlayer expands as an opaque foam providing EI heat insulating properties and reduces panic by blocking the view to affected areas.
- Full range classifications from EI30 up to EI120
- Symmetrical 1(B)1 Impact Resistance (EN 12600)
- Can serve as laminated safety glass (EN 14449 and EN 12543)
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
- Easy, secure handling and installation
- Many design and comfort options
Our IFTS fire resistance testing laboratory is ISO 17025 accredited to a number of European, North American and International standards.
EPD CONTRAFLAM 120
EPD CONTRAFLAM 90
EPD CONTRAFLAM 60
EPD CONTRAFLAM 30
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.