Vetrogard Bullet is a laminated bullet-resistant glass solution. Such glass products consist of a multi-layer lamination of various interlayer films and glass panes depending on the resistance class. These layers are laminated under great pressure and heat to ensure their bonding when shot at by a bullet. With the non-splintering option there is less risk of injury to people on the safe side of the glass under attack. Make use of our wide range of design features and security functions, such as colors, printing, alarm, fire-resistance and many more.
- Certified to EN 1063
- Dimensions of up to 5000 mm height
- Covering bullet-resistance classes BR1 to BR7
- Withstands shot-gun classes SG1 and SG2
- Available as splintering (S) and non-splintering (NS)
- Countless multifunctional options
Photograph by Peter Cook
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.