VOLONTARIAT INTERNATIONAL EN ENTREPRISE
Each year, Vetrotech Saint-Gobain and the V.I.E. programme offers young European adults the possibility of moving to a different country for an enriching professional and personal experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An internship within a French global company abroad
- Experience working in an international and multi-lingual environment
- The chance to learn from our experts and gain valuable hands-on experience
- Full integration in the local team
- Working in a fascinating, meaningful and evolving sector
- A monthly standard living allowance from the V.I.E. programme (amount varies country to country) that is normally free of tax and social deductions
- An interesting start to an (international) career. Our aim is, if the internship is positive for both parties, to extend the collaboration. The possibilities are vast, be it within Vetrotech Saint-Gobain, our motherhouse Saint-Gobain or one of our sister companies.
CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE
- You must be a student or graduate between the ages of 18 and 28, and leave for the mission latest the day after your 29th birthday, no exceptions possible.
- You must be from an EU country, Norway, Island, Lichtenstein or Monaco.
- You will need to have fulfilled your obligations towards your home country (e.g. military service), have a clean criminal record, a good reputation and can prove you are physically able to fulfill the job.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are always looking for talented and motivated colleagues – chances are we have a position that will fit your profile.