Vetroflam single glazing is a transparent tempered fire-resistant glass that offers one-sided fire-resistance. In the event of fire, it even remains transparent. It has a special heat-reflective coating that offers partial heat radiation reduction. Vetroflam is used whenever the fire direction is known. It complies with EW performance standards and ideal for renovation projects.
- 6 mm thickness for E30 and EW30
- One-sided fire protection
- High light transmission values of up to 82%
- Low weight product, for easy handling
- Limited surface wall area possible
- Symmetrical 1(C)1 impact resistance (EN 12600)
- Secure handling and installation with less breakage
FIRE TESTING VETROFLAM
Our IFTS fire resistance testing laboratory is ISO 17025 accredited to a number of European, North American and International standards.
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.