Contraflam is a single or multi-chamber fire-resistant glass made of tempered safety glass and sealed to be completely moisture-resistant. The chambers are filled with an environmentally friendly, transparent and UV-stable alkaline silicate based chemical mixture which reacts in the event of fire. This intumescent interlayer expands as an opaque foam providing EI heat insulating properties and reduces panic by blocking the view to affected areas.
- Increased impact resistance according to EN 12600
- Full fall-protection for horizontal applications
- Ideal for fire resistance in overhead, partition and floor applications
- Additional intrusion, attack, bullet and blast resistance possible
- Works extremely well for anti-panic doors with intrusion resistance
- Available in clear, colored, translucent and printed design
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
CONTRAFLAM 30 Stadip
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.