Vetrotech supplied over 1'600m2 of Contraflam Lite Structure EW30 solutions. Among other things, Vetrotech's glass was used to realize the stunning and light-flooded atriums of the building, which are surrounded by an impressive installation of fire-resistant glass all the way up to the 6th floor.
"The Nordea project had strict requirements for documentation of sound reduction values. At Vetrotech, the presence of documentation is always crucial, and therefore we could swiftly provide sound reports calculated by our mother company, Saint-Gobain."
Kjeld Østergaard Nordic Country Manager, Vetrotech Saint-Gobain Nordic & Baltic, Denmark
Project Key Achievements
- Vetrotech was able to meet the very high architectural demands in light-transmission and quality
- Contraflam Structure was the perfect solution to provide a high level of fire safety while acting as highly aesthetic architectural element itself
Project Key Challenges
- It was a challenging task to serve the architect’s demands in glass clarity. Our solution: Saint-Gobain's Diamant Glass!
- Building owner: Nordea Ejendomme
- Architect: Henning Larsen Architects
Photography by Olaf Rohl