VDS® Fire-Rated Hollow Metal Door
Fire-protective door with maximum possible vision area
- Wide array of hardware and design options
- Can match non-rated hollow metal frames/sidelites
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- Design assistance available to ensure code compliance
- Easy installation of welded frames and door panels
- Factory pre-assembled and pre-hung to ensure operational hardware
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Symmetrical fire protection, with the same fire ratings for both sides of the opening
VDS Hollow Metal Doors work with fire-rated glazing products to provide a fire-protective framing solutions with maximum design and budget flexibility. Structurally robust with a commercial look, VDS Hollow Metal Doors are available in widely used design configurations allowing for consistent appearance when matching other non-rated hollow metal frames and sidelites throughout the building.
All doors and door-frames are welded, assembled and operationally tested before leaving the factory to ensure that all hardware will operate as intended on the job site.
Learn more about fire door ratings here.