VDS® BULLET-RESISTANT PARTITIONS
Bullet-resistant engineered steel partition
- Meets UL 752 Levels 1, 3 and 4; and NIJ Level IIA levels of protection
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- Easy assembly and installation—clipped or welded
- Slim sight-line profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- Larger spanning capability for maximum free area allowing for better view and higher light transmission
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
Vetrotech’s framing system bring together engineered steel curtain walls, doors, partitions, and window frames with fire-rated and high-security glazing products to provide a fire-rated and bullet-resistant framing solutions with complete design flexibility. Entire code-approved fire-rated systems are manufactured in Auburn, Washington, with an innovative put-together design similar in assembly and installation as traditional non-rated storefront and curtain wall assemblies.
VDS products—Resistive and Hollow Metal—are also available with ballistic-resistant options. These options provide bullet-resistant protection against a wide range of threat levels, combining fire-rated protection with bullet-resistant laminated glass compositions to ensure multifunctional life-safety.
Structurally robust with a streamlined look, clean lines and tight tolerances that enable longer and higher spans.