VDS® BLAST-RESISTANT CURTAIN WALL
- Larger spanning capability for maximum free area allowing for better view and higher light transmission
- Daylighting design assistance to maximize comfort and reduce energy use
- Product-specific NFRC data available on request
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- EPD/HPD available
- Bullet-, blast- and hurricane-resistant solutions available
- Easy assembly and installation—clipped or welded
- Slim sight-line profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Symmetrical fire protection, with the same fire ratings for both sides of the opening
VDS Curtain Wall is a comprehensive, fire-rated and high-security steel curtain wall system that offers monumental advantages, including ballistic-resistant options that provide blast-resistant options for when the highest level of protection is needed against terroristic or other explosive threats. These highly secure products are unique, and Vetrotech can work with architects and consultants to determine the right combination to address the risk scenario.
Ideal for applications that require high-span, self-supporting construction, VDS Curtain Wall can meet the demand for fire resistance, be a barrier to radiant heat in both interior and exterior openings and provide high-security benefits. The versatile VDS Curtain Wall features a thermal break which adds to the overall thermal performance of this fire-rated resistive system.
A full range of exterior glass applications are available.