Vetroflam single glazing is a transparent tempered fire-resistant glass that offers one-sided fire-resistance. In the event of fire, it even remains transparent. It has a special heat-reflective coating that offers partial heat radiation reduction. Vetroflam is used whenever the fire direction is known. It complies with EW performance standards and ideal for renovation projects.
- 6 mm thickness for E30 and EW30
- One-sided fire protection
- High light transmission values of up to 82%
- Low weight product, for easy handling
- Limited surface wall area possible
- Symmetrical 1(C)1 impact resistance (EN 12600)
- Secure handling and installation with less breakage
Our IFTS fire resistance testing laboratory is ISO 17025 accredited to a number of European, North American and International standards.
There are no downloads for your current selection.
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.