VDS® Fire-Resistive Partition
Fire-resistive engineered steel partition
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- EPD/HPD available
- Bullet-, blast- and hurricane-resistant solutions available
- Easy assembly and installation—clipped or welded
- Slim sight-line profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- Larger spanning capability for maximum free area allowing for better view and higher light transmission
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
The VDS Resistive framing system brings together engineered steel curtain walls, doors, partitions, and window frames with fire-rated glazing products to provide a fire-resistive framing solutions with complete design flexibility. Entire code-approved fire-rated systems are manufactured in the USA, with an innovative put-together design similar in assembly and installation as traditional non-rated storefront and window wall assemblies.
Structurally robust with a streamlined look, clean lines and tight tolerances enable longer and higher spans. VDS Resistive also offers bullet-, blast- and hurricane-resistant options for applications where security is key.
REASONS TO CHOOSE VDS
VDS by Foster
VDS 60 BIM
VDS 60 Fire-Resistive Partition
VDS 120 BIM
VDS LITE FRAMING
VDS 120 by Forster
VDS 60 by Forster
VDS 60/120 Framing
VETROTECH FIRE RATING SYSTEMS
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.