The inside of the building features approximately 130 m2 of various Contraflam glass solutions, which ensure maximum fire safety while emphasizing the architectural design.
The round shaped partition walls connecting production and meeting rooms, in particular, were a great challenge for glazed fire-resistance.
The fire doors were developed and produced in collaboration with Forster Profile Systems and provided the necessary accessibility while ensuring fire safety for up to 30 minutes.
- Vetrotech was able to process round shaped Contraflam fire-resistant glass paned to be installed in large, round partition walls
- Fire-resistant glass as very aesthetic architectural element to meet the architect's design vision
- System partner: Forster
- Building owner: Secli Weinwelt
- Installer: Lüchinger Metallbau
- Architect: Carlos Martinez Architekten
Photography by Olaf Rohl