Pyroswiss, the original clear, fire-resistant glass technology with full safety glass characteristics. It is a highly tempered safety glass with special edge treatment to withstand high thermal stress. It prevents early breakage, keeping the affected area hermetically sealed. Free from UV sensitive interlayers or embedded wires, it provides very high transparency and light transmission offering freedom of design in interior and exterior applications.
- 1/4 inch (6 mm) thickness with 20 minute rating
- UL, NFPA and CAN/ULC listed for US and Canada
- Very high light transmission values of up to 89%
- CPSC 16CFR 1201, CAN/CGSB 12.1-M90 and ANSI A97.1 impact resistance ratings
- Also available as double- or triple-glazing for exterior applications
- Easy, secure handling and installation
- Economical, durable and reliable
FIRE TESTING PYROSWISS
Our IFTS fire resistance testing laboratory is ISO 17025 accredited to a number of European, North American and International standards.
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.