POLYCARBONATE SECURITY GLASS
Polygard Bullet offers a reduction in thickness of up to 40% and in weight of up to 50% compared to the equivalent bullet-resistant Vetrogard Bullet variant. This is achieved by using polycarbonate (PC) within the laminated security glass composition. It is only available as non-splintering option to reduce the risk of injury to people on the safe side of the glass under attack. It can be used for interior as well as exterior applications and in combination with fire-resistant glass or other functionalities.
- Stronger, lighter and thinner due to polycarbonate
- Higher light transmission due to its thinness
- Sizes available of up to 2900 mm height
- Certified to EN 1063
- Covering bullet-resistance classes BR1 to BR7
- Withstands shot-gun classes SG1 and SG2
- Available as non-splintering (NS)
- Countless multifunctional options
There are no downloads for your current selection.
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.