Contraflam Structure sets new standards in the design of transparent fire protection. It is a patented flush butt-joint glass solution without vertical frame profiles that ensures fire-resistive properties for up to 120 minutes. The floor-to-ceiling glazing resembles a continuous, uninterrupted glass wall only jointed with silicone – almost like one large piece of glass. This allows the building to be flooded with natural daylight without compromising on safety. It is adapted to the static requirements for partitions and walls, and tested to reach high impact resistance and line loads.
- Symmetrical butt-joint fire protection
- Impact safety resistance (CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. II)
- UL-listed up to 138-1/2” height (exposed area)
- Benefit of maximum of light with less framing
- Corners without frame profiles (90°–180°)
- For interior and exterior applications
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
- Many design and comfort options
There are no downloads for your current selection.
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.