KERALITE Filmed & Laminated
Keralite and Keralite Select (premium polished grade) fire-rated glass ceramic products are available with film or laminate for accidental human impact safety protection. Safety film applied to the surface provides a cost effective and light-weight fire-protective glazing solution. Laminating Keralite adds durability and sound reduction and is an ideal solution for high traffic areas. Both Keralite and Keralite Select, either in filmed or laminated safety glazing variants, can be a solution for fire doors, transoms and sidelights.
- 3/16" (filmed) or 5/16" (laminated) thickness
- Impact safety rating (CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. I and II)
- Visible light transmission values (VLT) of up to 82%
- Sound transmission class values (STC) up to 35 (laminated)
- Translucent and opaque privacy laminate (Keralite Privacy) available
- LCA, UL listed EPDs and HPD 2.0 documents available
- Contributes to LEED project points
- Available as an insulated glass unit (IGU)
There are no downloads for your current selection.
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.