The property ensures pleasant, exciting and recreational stays by optimizing comfort, safety and design. While creating open and recreational spaces, paramount importance has been given to the safety of the guests.
The gymnasium is fitted with Contraflam Structure 60 butt-joint fire-rated glass partition. The frame-less glass partition offers a view to the outside and keeps the occupants safe from the hazards of a fire-spread. Contraflam Structure 60 offers EI fire-rating, which means that the glass maintains its integrity and provides complete thermal insulation for a duration of one hour. The lift lobbies are compartmentalized to prevent the spread of fire into the lift shafts and to upper floors. Fire-resistant butt-joint glass partitions and glass doors are installed on the lift lobbies of all the floors. The edges of the butt-joint partition is customized with a special white ceramic frit design, conceptualized by the main architect at Kling Consult, on its vertical edges.
PROJECT KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
- Customized ceramic frit design on the glass:-
The main architect proposed a custom special design to be printed on the vertical edges of the glass. Using special ceramic frit screens, the personalized design was applied on the glass.
Project Key Challenges
- Lead time: The glass was required to be manufactured and delivered at the project site in a very short time line. By strategically planning the installation at different areas in the project and speeding up the production schedules accordingly, the glasses were shipped in batches and the complete execution at site was completed before the deadline.
- Architect: Kling Consult
- Glass customer: Al-Deyar Metal Building Construction LLC
- System Partner: Al-Osool
- Building Owner: Hyatt Place
- Photographer: Chris Goldstraw