Contraflam, first introduced in North-America 1984, is a single or multi-chamber fire-resistive glazing made of tempered safety glass and sealed to be completely moisture-resistant. The chambers are filled with an environmentally friendly and transparent chemical mixture based on UV-stable alkaline silicate, which reacts in the event of fire. This intumescent interlayer expands as an opaque foam, limiting heat transmission and thereby reducing panic by blocking the view to affected areas.
- UL-listed range for up to 180 minutes
- Impact safety rating (CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. II; EN 12600)
- Easy, secure handling and installation
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
- Many design and comfort options
CONTRAFLAM 60 Screen
CONTRAFLAM 60 IGU
VETROTECH FIRE RATING SYSTEMS
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.