Pyroswiss is a specially tempered safety glass that symmetrically withstands high thermal stress. It is used for vision panels in 20-minute rated steel and wood fire doors. It prevents early breakage, keeping the affected area hermetically sealed. Without the obstruction of laminated interlayers or wires, it provides very high transparency and light transmission offering freedom of design in interior and exterior applications.
- Starting at 1/4” (6mm) thickness
- UL-listed for 20-minute fire-doors
- Classified up to 60-minute fire-rating for export markets
- Very high light transmission values of up to 89%
- Symmetrical impact safety rating (CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. II; 1(C)1 EN 12600)
- Easy, secure handling and installation
Have our products customized. Add more features to our glazing solutions to make your ideas a reality. Vetrotech supports you in design-assisting your projects according to your requirements and even further.